Your privacy is important to CoreIP Legal Services. We appreciate that you want to know what information we will collect about you and how we will store and use such information.
What information do we collect?
CoreIP Legal Services will collect and process certain Information about you and your use of our Site, including:
- Information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Communications and Information that you submit to us, including responses to questions that we may pose to you from time to time.
- Information regarding your use of the Site, such as the frequency of your visits to the Site and use of resources provided on or through our Site.
How do we use your information?
We will use the Information for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests you may make of us, so that we may better understand your needs and how we can improve our website, products and services.
- To contact you directly and to administer your account with us.
- To send you information that we think you may find interesting or useful which originates from us or from our partners.
- To pool your Information with that of others, such as to derive business statistics for our internal use.
- Any and all uses will comply with applicable laws.
You are under no obligation to provide Information to us. However, when registering on our Site, or from time to time during your relationship with us, you may opt in or out of certain types of communications that may affect the Information we gather. We reserve the right to inform you that such opting out may prevent you from enjoying the full benefits of our Site or services.
You have rights over your personal data which include the right to request; access, correction, erasure, restriction of processing, and transfer your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to withdraw consent to processing if you have given it.
Cookies and Information Storage
Like other sites on the internet, our Site will use your Information and pool it with the information of others, such as tracking the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors’ internet service providers. Our Site uses a technology called “cookies,” which are pieces of information the computer hosting our site gives to your computer (more precisely to your browser) when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site or help us analyze site usage more accurately.
Information that you provide to us may be stored, processed and transferred by us or by third parties. Currently, we store the Information that you submit through our Site on secure servers. CoreIP Legal Services reserves the right to store, process or transfer your Information as needed, for legal purposes. By submitting your Information through our Site, you agree, with a waiver of any future notice, to the storing, processing and transferring of your Information by us.
We take the security of your data seriously and put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data. We have clear procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We have adopted reasonable security measures, including the use of industry standard secure socket layer encryption (SSL), to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your Information under our control. You should confirm that your browser supports encryption protection. Even with appropriate security precautions, the secure submission of information over the internet can never be guaranteed. Any submissions of Information you make are at your own risk and we encourage you to take all precautions that you can to protect the confidentiality of your Information.
Links to Third Parties